The LifeForce Z6® powered by Erchonia®, is part of a family of the safest and most researched low-level lasers in the world. Initially designed and FDA-cleared for use during liposuction, the Z6’s predecessor, the non-invasive Erchonia® ML-Scanner laser was applied to emulsify the adipose (fat) tissue and release excess fat into the interstitial space, the area in between individual cells. Once liberated, fat is passed through the body during its normal course of detoxification.
This laser fat loss procedure has been proven through a double-blind, randomized, multi-site and placebo-controlled clinical study in which patients lost on average of 5 inches in waist, hip, thigh and arm circumference combined in 2 weeks. These results were dramatic compared to the placebo group, which only lost an average of half an inch over the same time period.
How Low-Level Laser Targets Fat
This illustration shows:
- Healthy adipose cells
- Fat droplets seeping from the cell membrane
- Collapse of adipose cell-emulsification
The remarkable images above demonstrate the low-level laser’s ability to emulsify adipose tissue. The pictures highlight the safe collapse of the rigid adipose cell and the secretion of triglycerides and fatty acid from the cell.
How Triglycerides and Fatty Acids Escape with the LifeForce Z6®
These images show the formation of a transitory pore forming in the bi-lipid membrane of an adipose cell. This pore is the direct result of safe, low-level laser stimulation and the reason why the triglycerides and fatty acids are able to move into the interstitial space. The tiny pore causes no damage to the cell. It simply allows the fatty content to safely evacuate the cell.
The LifeForce Z6® fat loss process is well supported by scientific research and analysis. The specification configurations for the device are:
- Configuration: 6-3b Line Generated Laser Diode Modules
- Wavelength: 635nm
- Modulation Constant Wave (CW)-1,000 Hz
- Display: 8″ Full Color TFT Touch Panel Control Center
- Adjustments 44″ Vertical Arm Height Adjustment
- Power Source 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Housing: Thermoformed of Non-Allergen Material/Plastic
How Low-Level Laser Therapy Treats Pain and Inflammation
It almost seems too good to be true; meaningful improvements in pain without any negative side effects. All of this is possible because of the amazing properties of photo chemistry. In much the same way that skin cells respond to sunlight by tanning, your cells respond to laser light to affect pain reduction;
- XLR8 uses photon energy (635 nm) to stimulate a photoreceptor
- Light influences photoreceptor function
- Photoreceptor activates secondary cascade
- Secondary cascade affects cell behavior and function
This illustration shows how this works, with low-level laser light helping to accelerate the body’s naturally occurring cellular healing processes:
- Laser therapy influences the intra-cellular redox state, modulating the transcription factor nuclear factor Kappa B,it undergoes phosphorylation, ubiquitination, and proteolytic degradation of I-κB under oxidative stress.
- A shift in the intracellular redox state affects the cascade responsible for regulating COX-2 expression suppressing the synthesis of pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Upregulates vascular endothelia growth factor
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Reduces inflammation and therefore painful pressure on nerves